Sister Barron's Picture

Sister Barron's Picture

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Saying Goodbye….

 Boston and Quincey will miss each other dearly.
 It broke their hearts to say goodbye for 18 months.
 Sarger and Big Sister.
 One more hug.
 Briggs is so proud of Quincey. When asked where she was going, he knew she was "going on a mission to Portugal."
 I posted this picture because it cracked me up. 
Too funny!
 Last goodbyes with Beans her hamster.
Fighting back the tears……(Oh boy)
 Picking up her boarding pass.


 Feeling my heart ripped out at this moment.  Can you see the vein popping out of my head and my white knuckles? That says it all. Can't believe it's goodbye for a year and a half.  Things I will miss about Quincey: laughing together, taking walks in the neighborhood, swinging together, shopping, teasing each other, late night talks, occasional wrestling matches and much more. Love her so much. She will be back!
Daddy's little girl.  These two have had a special relationship. Daddy cried more then I have ever seen. But he couldn't be more proud and willing to share his little girl in hopes of bringing the gospel to someone else.


And there she goes……

It's has begun!